Camper’s Potatoes- “”A simple way to throw together tasty veggies over a fire.”
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Toss together the potatoes, onion, mushroom, and soup mix in a large bowl. Drizzle in the butter, and toss to coat. Divide into 4 portions, and seal each portion well in several layers of aluminum foil.
- Cook potatoes on preheated grill until tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Turn at least once during cooking to ensure that they cook evenly.